Jasa Merin greatest assets are its talented people, strong in core values like Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism and Cohesiveness. Human values serve as the core element to the success of Jasa Merin In line with it, Jasa Merin emphasises on human development, welfare, social values and satisfaction primarily in its micro environment, with a spill of a similar treatment to the external environment as well.
Every staff member is entitled to a high degree of human appreciation, with quite a simple outcome that is envisaged by the management which is high productivity output.
Jasa Merin is compassionate to the companys seamen.
A rewarding package is designed exclusively for the seamen to ensure that the companys offer in the job market is competitive in addition to make certain smooth sea operations.
- Attractive contract salary
- High Allowance & Leave Pay
- Loan Provision for Human Resources Development, Personal and Family purposes
Moreover, Jasa Merin hires trainees from the over flown job market especially local graduates of low income background.
Jasa Merin aims to be one of the main suppliers of supply vessels in Malaysia and other oilfields in the region and plan to increase its fleet to fulfill the growing demand and need for fully-integrated services, which include crew boats and other specialised vessels.
Jasa Merin provides you with the challenge to make a difference, leveraging your knowledge and skills to make that distinction to yourself and us.
You can expect challenging opportunities, supported by the environment that encourages and allows individuals to develop and realize their potential to grow in their career.
Marine Operations Superintendent
Marine Operations Superintendent is a key role in the company, providing support to the company’s fleet of vessels, in all aspects of marine operations, including safety, security and environmental aspects of shipboard operation. In addition to provide support, the person is also responsible to monitor the performance of the fleet and its shipboard personnel. The main objective is to ensure the highest quality of service to the charterers, safe and efficient marine operations, safeguarding of the company assets, to meet Jasa Merin’s vision of becoming the Service Provider of Choice, the Employer of Choice and the Investment of Choice. .
- To assist and advise Masters and shipboard personnel onboard company fleet vessel on all aspects of marine operations.
- Monitor vessels operation at sea, during construction or docking and during vessel at supply base. These operations include Towing and Anchor Handling, Approach to Platform, Personnel Transfer, Cargo Handling, Bulk Transfer, Bunkering, Berthing etc.
- Roving onboard vessels as and when required.
- Ensure vessels operate in compliance with company policies and regulatory standards including ISM and ISPS guidelines.
- Ensure vessels operate in compliance charterer’s operating guidelines or instructions.
- Ensure the latest and most appropriate information regarding sailing instructions, charts publication etc. are provided to vessel, updated by vessels and being used appropriately onboard.
- Attend safety and operations meeting with Charterer.
- To attend vessel inspection by charterers or 3rd Party Surveyors, including for the purposed of physical inspection.
- Maintain close rapport with charterers, port authorities and related government agencies for smooth operation of vessels.
- Minimum Diploma in Nautical Studies or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years related experience or possess relevant sea-going work experience as Watch Keeping Officer (WKO) or equivalent.
- Possess excellent leadership abilities, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in computer applications
- Ability to manage and direct various discipline in operation department clients
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers and work under pressure
- Ability to travel within short notice as required
- Good command in English; written and spoken
Please send your complete CV to,
The Manager, Admin & HR Department,
Jasa Merin (M) Sdn Bhd,
No. 7776, Jalan Kubang Kurus 24000 Kemaman,
Terengganu Darul Iman