Jasa Merin greatest assets are its talented people, strong in core values like Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism and Cohesiveness. Human values serve as the core element to the success of Jasa Merin In line with it, Jasa Merin emphasises on human development, welfare, social values and satisfaction primarily in its micro environment, with a spill of a similar treatment to the external environment as well.
Every staff member is entitled to a high degree of human appreciation, with quite a simple outcome that is envisaged by the management which is high productivity output.
Jasa Merin is compassionate to the companys seamen.
A rewarding package is designed exclusively for the seamen to ensure that the companys offer in the job market is competitive in addition to make certain smooth sea operations.
- Attractive contract salary
- High Allowance & Leave Pay
- Loan Provision for Human Resources Development, Personal and Family purposes
Moreover, Jasa Merin hires trainees from the over flown job market especially local graduates of low income background.
Jasa Merin aims to be one of the main suppliers of supply vessels in Malaysia and other oilfields in the region and plan to increase its fleet to fulfill the growing demand and need for fully-integrated services, which include crew boats and other specialised vessels.
Jasa Merin provides you with the challenge to make a difference, leveraging your knowledge and skills to make that distinction to yourself and us.
You can expect challenging opportunities, supported by the environment that encourages and allows individuals to develop and realize their potential to grow in their career.
Human Resources and Crewing Manager
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Human Resource or Administration.
- Minimum 5 years in HR management role.
- Marine experience an advantage but not compulsory. However candidate is expected to familiarize and have a strong knowledge of STCW and other related certifications within 3 months of joining the company.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written in English.
Responsible for planning and managing all activities related to human resource functions for the company including office and marine personnel.
- Manpower planning and strategy.
- Manage recruitment and selection of office personnel, marine officers and crew.
- Plan, organize and manage the day-to-day operations and functions of the HR Department and Marine Personnel Department, including providing the needs of marine personnel (safety, medical, training, certification, logistics, accommodation, salary and benefits etc).
- Handle all regulatory requirements, contractual and legal matters in relating to HR.
Please send your application to: email@example.com