Jasa Merin greatest assets are its talented people, strong in core values like Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism and Cohesiveness. Human values serve as the core element to the success of Jasa Merin In line with it, Jasa Merin emphasises on human development, welfare, social values and satisfaction primarily in its micro environment, with a spill of a similar treatment to the external environment as well.
Every staff member is entitled to a high degree of human appreciation, with quite a simple outcome that is envisaged by the management which is high productivity output.
Jasa Merin is compassionate to the companys seamen.
A rewarding package is designed exclusively for the seamen to ensure that the companys offer in the job market is competitive in addition to make certain smooth sea operations.
- Attractive contract salary
- High Allowance & Leave Pay
- Loan Provision for Human Resources Development, Personal and Family purposes
Moreover, Jasa Merin hires trainees from the over flown job market especially local graduates of low income background.
Jasa Merin aims to be one of the main suppliers of supply vessels in Malaysia and other oilfields in the region and plan to increase its fleet to fulfill the growing demand and need for fully-integrated services, which include crew boats and other specialised vessels.
Jasa Merin provides you with the challenge to make a difference, leveraging your knowledge and skills to make that distinction to yourself and us.
You can expect challenging opportunities, supported by the environment that encourages and allows individuals to develop and realize their potential to grow in their career.
Technical Manager / Fleet Manager
- To head the company’s Fleet ManagementDivision.
- Responsible for the overall management of the technical and engineering requirements of the company’s fleet of vessels.
- Plan, control and execute activities relating to scheduled maintenance, repairs, surveys, certifications and dry docking of vessels.
- To oversee and assist a group of marine superintendents / engineers including analyzing major problems and provide solutions, guidance and advice as required.
- Monitor vessels’ performance trends and follow up with remedial action plans.
- Visit assigned vessels at regular intervals to monitor general condition, repairs and maintenance, crew performance, safety and environmental protection, spares and stores, etc.
- Achieve department budget and targets including implementing cost control, vessel performance targets etc.
- To liaise with and manage the company’s third party engineering contractors.
- Minimum 5 years experience as head of engineering division. Experience in marine related industry an advantage. Experience in other industries such as Manufacturing, Aviation, Transportation accepted.
- Seagoing experience as Chief Engineer an advantage.
- Degree in engineering. Certification Marine Engineer an advantage.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.Fluent written and oral English and able to write reports.
- Computer literate familiar with MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
Please send your complete CV to,
The Manager, Admin & HR Department,
Jasa Merin (M) Sdn Bhd,
No. 7776, Jalan Kubang Kurus 24000 Kemaman,
Terengganu Darul Iman